Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nick Verreos on "The Soup" AGAIN!!!!


Get A Soup Spoon...

Yes kids, I made "The Soup" this week! I was in San Antonio Texas this last Friday night--showing our NIKOLAKI gowns at a fabulous Alteza Penthouse Fashion Party Presentation, when I began receiving all the texts--and getting messages and emails--telling me that I was on E! Entertainment's "The Soup" weekly TV Show. "Oh Lordy" was my first response...

Bearded Nick: Nick Verreos with Stylist Jen Rade, TV Guide SAG Awards Fashion Wrap 2011

Upon returning back from Texas, I finally got to see what all the "buzz" was about. And yes, I made "The Soup"!!! Thanks Joel McHale--Love ya! Even if you're making fun of my "inappropriate" Manscaping comment :) I am told it's a Badge of Honor to make "The Soup"! Now, this is my SECOND TIME--fortunately or unfortunately. Happy to be part of the "Soup Family"!!

Click HERE for the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment