Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TV Guide 2011 Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap: My Photo Recap Plus Entire Video of the Show!


Lady Gaga Egg, Rihanna White Tulle, and Nicki Minaj's Cougar Town: It's Grammys 2011 Red Carpet Fashion Wrap!

Making The (Fashion) Band: TV Guide Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap Team: Clockwise, Nick Verreos, Kim Vo, Kara Birkenstock, Host Lawrence Zarian and Jen Rade

On Monday morning, I had an early "Call Time" to shoot my "Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap" at the TV Guide Hollywood & Highland studios. I was revv'ed up and ready after watching the show the night before and--along with my "research partner"--doing all my "Grammys Fashion Homework". It also helped that I was doing a bit of my own "Live Blogging The Red Carpet" as well on Sunday night.

Our "Fashion Wrap" set was all done up with lovely flower arrangements with strategically placed musical instruments. Hello: It's the Grammys!

Grammy's Trois-some: Jen Rade, Lawrence Zarian and Nick Verreos, TV Guide Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap set

Along with our "Rocker Host", Mr. Lawrence Zarian--giving you leather jacket, graphic tee, and silver belt-chain accessories--I was joined by my "Fashion Team Girl" Stylist Jen Rade, Hair Color Guru Kim Vo and Shoe and Style Expert Kara Birkenstock.

We had a lot of fun agreeing--as well as disagreeing-- on the looks we saw on the Grammy Awards Red Carpet the night before. We all agreed on "Ricky Martin: What were you thinkin'???" and when it came to Rihanna's Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture white-and-sheer tulle gown, well....you will have to click below to see...

In case you missed the show on Monday Night...

Click Below to Watch the ENTIRE TV Guide 2011 Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap:



No comments:

Post a Comment