Friday, June 24, 2011

Nick Verreos and Chica Orbit: Video Fabulous!!!


Chica Orbit Fabuloso!!!


"Sensación Limpia...no matter what": Nick Verreos and Chica Orbit People En Español's 50 Más Bellos Party

Check out the latest video from ChicaOrbit.com and my time in New York City last month at the People En Español's 50 Más Bellos Party. In case you need some reminding---I went to NYC to "crown" the new Chica Orbit "Geek To Chic" People En Español Winner...

The very pretty Noemi Salazar (above with me!)won the contest and I dressed her in one of my very own "Nick Verreos for Orbit Gum" Custom Dresses to join in on the fun and walk the Red Carpet. Of course, I was also in Manhattan to attend the FAB People En Español's 50 Más Bellos Party with THE Chica Orbit.


Click HERE for the latest videos (go to site and click on the right hand side)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment